HOW WAS THAT AT THE TIME?
The Sudhaus accrued long ago in 1895 and was built by the former Herkules brewery of the brothers Sumpf. After the brewery suffered heavy damages, in 1944 by aircraft bombs, the production was resumed and continued in the 50s by the Binding brewery. In the course of the time became the part of the brewery which produces the flavor, a brewery catering trade and is conducted till this day as those.
Especially our original brew kettles, which have been converted in a seating area, have a special rustic charm. The whole area and our densely covered comfortable beer garden extends to a total area of 3000m². Thus we are the biggest beer garden of the whole region Kassel.